Point to Multipoint:
Spectrum Authorization for Fixed Terrestrial Point to Multipoint links. Also known as Fixed Wireless Access, Mesh and Broadband Wireless Access (BWA). The TDRA Regulations for Fixed radio system can be referred for details on frequency bands, and the channel sets are in accordance with ITU-R F.XXX recommendations.
Point to Point:
Spectrum Authorization for Fixed Terrestrial Point to point links. Also known as Microwave links for backhaul connectivity between two points. The TDRA Regulations for Fixed radio system can be referred for details on frequency bands, and the channel sets are in accordance with ITU-R F.XXX recommendations.
Please check the user guide (1.10 MB - PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.
- Fill in and submit the application for frequency spectrum authorization along with the required documents
- Payment of spectrum fees through the specified payment channels in accordance with the TRA spectrum fees regulations
- Collect the frequency spectrum authorization issued by the TRA online
Spectrum users from government entities and business sector
- E- Payment
- Bank Transfer
- Cheque Deposit
Engineer spectrum allocation
- Fill in the application form.
- Payment of spectrum fees.
- TRA Website
- TRA Mobile App
- AbuDhabi and Dubai Offices
Government to Government Services
Government to Business Services
Government to Customer Services